How to JO (Jerk off) more often, im 32 after wanking i want still do it because it feels soo good, yet ny penis have something other say:(?

I have Asperger Syndrome my sex drive is as high as my IQ i wonder why nature give us, man so strong sex drive, it's disturb our workflow :-) Sometime i want castrate myself :-(

I like to **** yet i can do it max 3 per day because it's slow to recover, i love that feeling :-), even i know it's sin :-(

I miss my teenage years xD

1 year ago
    Best Answer

Well your body does take some time to recover between solo sex sessions, that is just a fact. 3 times a day is above average, dude, so be proud. In between times, go do something you like doing. If you are not in good shape, start walking, as that helps with your stamina too in terms of enjoying your own body.

• k w
    1 year ago

for some, there are benefits to NOFAP....read....https://www.reddit.com/r/NoFap/comments/8h4btf/my_...