I broke up with my boyfriend but he still texts me?

everyday... the break up was amicable and necessary, but it was by my hands and he was pretty upset (as was i). i see him all the time and i’ve been completely normal and so has he but he’s been kind of awkward (naturally)... the weird part about the texting is that he always initiates it but it feels kind of... show more everyday... the break up was amicable and necessary, but it was by my hands and he was pretty upset (as was i). i see him all the time and i’ve been completely normal and so has he but he’s been kind of awkward (naturally)...
the weird part about the texting is that he always initiates it but it feels kind of weird and cold. he’ll start the convo but leave me on read halfway through. other times it turns into sexting and me helping him c*m by the end of the night. i just want to give him what he wants cos i feel so guilty about the break up, but i can’t figure him out. why did he even message me post break up in the first place?? he’s happy for things to get sexual but he’s so weird about any other form of affection, like a simple compliment such as ‘thank you you’re too kind!’ or whatever