Why don't women like me?

I'm not fat, I'm 6'0, I have a fulltime steady job that pays good money, I own my own car, house, and I have a college education. Plus I am also Bi-lingual.
Update: I work in a management position so it's not like I am shy or anything. I am pretty bold with a strong work ethic.
Update 2: A woman who found attractive told me I was good looking right to my face, but she kinda grew to dislike me for some reason.
Update 3: @Chloe- I really have no hobbies. Sometimes I just get out of work and drive around until I either get sick of it or have to go to bed. I guess from that you can say that I like to travel. I am not active in politics locally, I mostly focus on things happening in my home country. The only time I really ever met... show more @Chloe- I really have no hobbies. Sometimes I just get out of work and drive around until I either get sick of it or have to go to bed. I guess from that you can say that I like to travel. I am not active in politics locally, I mostly focus on things happening in my home country. The only time I really ever met anyone would be when I was in school, or at work.
Update 4: @Chloe-By bold I mean that I have confidence