Is it illegal for your boss to take hours out of your paycheck if you don’t take a 1 hour lunch break?

Okay so I live in Ohio (stating that Because every state is different with break laws) our pay period is 2 weeks so every 2 weeks we get paid, well I worked a total of 103 hours within those 2 weeks. I worked 23 hours of overtime. Well I didn’t take a lunch break at all these past 2 weeks because I can’t afford to... show more Okay so I live in Ohio (stating that Because every state is different with break laws) our pay period is 2 weeks so every 2 weeks we get paid, well I worked a total of 103 hours within those 2 weeks. I worked 23 hours of overtime. Well I didn’t take a lunch break at all these past 2 weeks because I can’t afford to Bc I’m 21 living on my own and only getting paid $12.50 well my boss took 10 hours out of my check because I didn’t take a lunch break every day. I thought If you aren’t a minor you aren’t required to take a lunch break? Am I wrong? Someone please explain because my boss is ignoring me.