I fantasize about being a woman?

But only when I'm horny. I don't think I'm full on transgender, as I don't think about it normally. When I get to watching some real hot lesbian porn, I wish I was one of the girls. I envision myself wearing sexy outfits, lingerie, having long hair, make-up and high heels. It really gets me off. I... show more But only when I'm horny. I don't think I'm full on transgender, as I don't think about it normally. When I get to watching some real hot lesbian porn, I wish I was one of the girls. I envision myself wearing sexy outfits, lingerie, having long hair, make-up and high heels. It really gets me off. I always still have a penis in my fantasies though. What does that say about me? Am I a transgender, just a kinky guy, or something else entirely?
Update: I do want to wear women's clothes and makeup, but only in a sexual setting. I've never thought about going to work or the store dressed as a woman. I have thought about going outside dressed up, but mainly for the sexual thrill, not because I want to live my life as a woman.