Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCultures & GroupsSenior Citizens · 1 year ago

Senior citizens, do you ever think back on your life, when you were in grammar school and wonder what those kids did with their lives?

34 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    12 months ago

Nah. Not interested. I know about some. I know a boring subject when I see one. Too old for f**king so that's the end of their utility.

• GEEGEE
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

No. Not high school classmates either.

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

Except for 1 or 2, I couldn't care less.

• 1 year ago

not one time. don't care.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 year ago

Yes, every once in awhile, someone will pop into my head and I think that.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

I went to a boarding school for high school. I looked up them about a year ago. Most are dead-natural or other causes, with a few still in jail. I think I did rather well with my life.

• nappa
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

yes many times I wonder even if they are still alive and where they kive and what they did with their lives. only natural to think about our childhood days

• Piero
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

For the most part, we had a choice of going with the mob, or the trades. A lot of kids became cops or joined the military. 'Nam got most of those guys. Some kids with affluent parents went to college. They went for law or business degrees. They left the old neighborhood and were never seen again.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

No, since I've never been to a grammar school.

• 1 year ago

I haven't really wondered, but once in a while news of someone has filtered through to me. The saddest ones were the people who had died before, some quite young, dying with unfulfilled promises of a good life.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.