Tips on my water enema? TMI?

So I started doing water enemas 3x a week about almost 2 weeks ago because I felt like I had a “overload” of feces in my body because I would be going to the bathroom at least 4x a day and it was putting a strain on my body so I looked up enemas and saw the most natural one “water enemas” because it’s not harmful.i... show more So I started doing water enemas 3x a week about almost 2 weeks ago because I felt like I had a “overload” of feces in my body because I would be going to the bathroom at least 4x a day and it was putting a strain on my body so I looked up enemas and saw the most natural one “water enemas” because it’s not harmful.i would notice some feces on the back of my underwear or the smell of it on there so I wanted to know a few tips because I want this all to go away and make sure my body is at its best and I don’t want e.coli (I think that’s what it’s called) to go to my vagina. And I’m vegan so I’m cautious of what goes in my body. Please help! And NO HATE please I just want a solution but NATRUALLY and not harmful
4 answers 4