Best modeling amp for metal?

So don’t get me wrong, I don’t want a one trick pony that can only do high gain tones. I do enjoy playing some clean tone music such as jazzy and bluesy stuff, but I find it more difficult to find a good distorted amp. So here’s my situation: I’m currently in dorms so I’d rather opt for a low volume capable,... show more So don’t get me wrong, I don’t want a one trick pony that can only do high gain tones. I do enjoy playing some clean tone music such as jazzy and bluesy stuff, but I find it more difficult to find a good distorted amp.
So here’s my situation: I’m currently in dorms so I’d rather opt for a low volume capable, headphone capable modeling amp over a tube amp. I’ve personally never owned a tube amp, so I don’t know much about them other than people say you gotta be able to crank them up in order to get the gain going. I could do that with a smaller tube amp, but that keeps me from using it in larger settings when I may perform, so I’d like to stick to modeling amps.
I’m looking at something between 50 and 100 watts. I’d like dual speakers, a headphone jack, and an fx loop (optional.) I basically want something that’s kind of a jack-of-all-trades so I won’t have to replace it for awhile.
I love the tones from Architects, While She Sleeps, Trivium, Avenged Sevenfold, DED, and Godsmack. So if that helps lead you in any direction than sweet, and if not, I’m sorry.
Sorry for the long winded question, but I’d rather be thorough than vague. Thanks in advance!