Did God Feed The People Moses Brought Out Of Egypt, Was It A Miracle.?

Update: Still Need To Know Was It The Bird God Brought Forth Or The Bird Droppings, And Did Moses Follow The Quails, So Each Morning The Ice Would Cool The Warm Quail Droppings, Ready For The Curry Or Was The Roagan-Josh Part Of The Deal, And The Jews Learn To Shout Fire In The Hole, Or Was It The Bakers Who Were Part... show more Still Need To Know Was It The Bird God Brought Forth Or The Bird Droppings, And Did Moses Follow The Quails, So Each Morning The Ice Would Cool The Warm Quail Droppings, Ready For The Curry Or Was The Roagan-Josh Part Of The Deal, And The Jews Learn To Shout Fire In The Hole, Or Was It The Bakers Who Were Part Of The Deal, I Think They Were Onto A Good Thing Bird Dropping And Urine, Who Would Want Civilisation When You Had So Much Manna.
Update 2: But Eating The Worms Were Far Better Than The May I Say It S H I T ,Perhaps I Should Have Been There, Moses Was Not At His Best, Quale, S H I T With Feathers, Worms, Were The Intended Foods From The Gods, Long Stringy Worms, Baked In A Pile Of Human Poo Plenty Of Jogan-Rosh, What A Fire In The Ole, A Meal Fit For... show more But Eating The Worms Were Far Better Than The May I Say It S H I T ,Perhaps I Should Have Been There, Moses Was Not At His Best, Quale, S H I T With Feathers, Worms, Were The Intended Foods From The Gods, Long Stringy Worms, Baked In A Pile Of Human Poo Plenty Of Jogan-Rosh, What A Fire In The Ole, A Meal Fit For The Gods,
I Am Beginning To Believe The Fairy Tails, If Only The Jews Had Goose They Would Lay Golden Eggs.