Ate unwashed grapes, how dangerous is it?

First off I'm a dumb 15 year old that hasn't eaten grapes in years, so when I finally get some again, of course I forget to wash them like a fool. I didn't realize until a few minutes ago that it says to wash them on the sticker right before my eyes. I have a 400g container of green grapes and I've... show more First off I'm a dumb 15 year old that hasn't eaten grapes in years, so when I finally get some again, of course I forget to wash them like a fool. I didn't realize until a few minutes ago that it says to wash them on the sticker right before my eyes.

I have a 400g container of green grapes and I've eaten quite a few of them over the past few hours. I haven't felt too well all day so I can't tell if that's what gave me the stomachache... I'm a hypochondriac and have been told so many times, but this is genuinely enough to spark up my fears. I've probably done this before but it's been so long. Can I get dangerously sick from this?