How can we eradicate Islam?

How do you think we can peacefully eradicate Islam from the entire world? Donald Trump has his travel ban idea....But I don't agree with that. I don't agree because there are a lot of Ex-Muslims and Christians in those predominantly Muslim countries that deserve a chance to leave and try for a better life.... show more How do you think we can peacefully eradicate Islam from the entire world?

Donald Trump has his travel ban idea....But I don't agree with that. I don't agree because there are a lot of Ex-Muslims and Christians in those predominantly Muslim countries that deserve a chance to leave and try for a better life.

Islam has already infected so much of the UK and is infecting Europe now at an alarming rate.

What can be done to stop this? Should we get rid of PC culture and make Islam taboo just like how society has made white supremacists and Nazis taboo?