Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 year ago

What can be done about excessively prolonged morning wood?

For several weeks my 13 year old son had been taking forever to get up in the mornings and being late. I eventually found that this was because his morning erections are taking a long time to disappear. He felt embarrassed getting out of bed and walking around with it. I finally told him it was OK, no one minds, but I've noticed that it still takes him up to half an hour for it to go down. He also tells me that sometimes it is so hard it hurts. Is this normal?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Discomfort is normal when boys first get erections. Wet dreams or masturbation are typically the mechanisms that provide the most relief. There's no particular amount of time needed for an erection to go away at that age. One way to get the erection and discomfort to fade faster is for him to grasp his penis and squeeze with moderate pressure, hold for about 5 seconds, then release and repeat a few times.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Tell him to masturbate

• ron h
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

he's 13. If he's not figured it out yet, he will soon. Mind your own business.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Seems excessive but perhaps he needs to learn to masturbate if he has not learned to do that- that can certainly reduce erections and being erect that long is impacting his abililty to go to school.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lili
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Troll fail, dear.

• edward
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

He needs to urinate. I get it every morning, when i urinate it’s gone. Simple fix

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

are you mom or dad. If your mom, help him out one quickie BJ should make it go down. If your dad, get him a girl to help him out

• 1 year ago

tell him masterbating makes it go down

• 1 year ago

Troll is troll. What you want us to do is tell you something that will appeal to your prurient interest. We all know what that is, without having to write it. Just stop.

And on the very outside chance that you are some weirdo parent taking such a bizarre interest in your son's morning habits, tell him to take a cold shower in the morning. You didn't need to come here to ask us that.

• 1 year ago

Troll

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.