How to stop people from calling me thinking I m someone else?

I had a certain phone number for quite a while and kept getting phone calls from various family members(typically speaking Spanish), insurance companies, banks, and others believing that I was this one guy named Victor. Not only is this not my name, but I m not even a man. I eventually switched numbers thinking it... show more I had a certain phone number for quite a while and kept getting phone calls from various family members(typically speaking Spanish), insurance companies, banks, and others believing that I was this one guy named Victor. Not only is this not my name, but I m not even a man. I eventually switched numbers thinking it would stop, but it still continued after that. I ve had to block several numbers in the past few months. He hasn t touched my bank account or anything. I ve just been getting calls thinking that I m him. Is there any way I can take care of this?