Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 year ago

Why do I look like such a little kid?

So I am 16 and I drove to walmart to buy some shampoo and get some fake nails (cause I can't afford to actually go get my nails done hence being 16) so im in the aisle picking out which kit I want and this couple probably both around 20 are buying something and the girl says ugh wrong aisle this is where little kids get their nail stuff. I was honestly really hurt by this comment cause I am not a little kid and I hate myself for the fact that I look like one. Litterally I am old enough to drive myself to the freaking store and employees still ask me where my mommy is and ****... TLRL Im 16 but people treat me like im 12 anyone have advice

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

You don't want to hear this but in a few years looking younger is going to be your best feature. Hang onto it.

• 1 year ago

Because you do. When you're 40 and look 25 you'll be glad of it.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Os your a pedo

• 1 year ago

That's actually not bad thing. 16 is only now If you looking young it is also only that moment. You grow up so fast. I feel like I'm still 18 but I'm 24 now. It's so fast. I recommend red lip stick and to walk good posture.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 year ago

Everyone is made in their own way. I look really young too. It can be annoying. But definitely dont try changing yourself. Honestly, bask in. When people are 40 looking 60 and your 40 looking 20 everyone will be jealous. Just wait your turn

• Sukrit
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

Meditate a lot and do a lot of good karma will grow you up fast. You will be over aged in the good way. Do a lot of good deeds.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.