Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 years ago

im gaining so much weight even though I am eating one meal a day?

I used to eat more than 3000 calories a day and ate and ate and i weighed upto 115 pounds so I started to eat just one meal a day since auguest and at first i was losing so much weight.. i eat leass than 1000 calories now and i was down to 106 pounds but then suddenly now i am gaining so much weight... i am 111 pounds now and it is stressing me out.. i have to eat less than 1000 calories now to lose weight and i can't do that.. if i eat more than 1000 calories ill be so fat it makes me depressed.. how can i go back to not gaining so much weight even if i ate more than 2000 calories? i shouldn't have started this diet..

The reason is simple you are eating 1 meal a day. Rat several smaller meals a day 4 to 6 small meals.

When eating 1 meal the body goes into a starve and store mode. It stores it as fat. The best way to counter this is to eat small meals 4 to 6 times a day so your body never goes into the starve and store mode and your body and energy never depletes.