Im gaining so much weight even though I am eating one meal a day?

I used to eat more than 3000 calories a day and ate and ate and i weighed upto 115 pounds so I started to eat just one meal a day since auguest and at first i was losing so much weight.. i eat leass than 1000 calories now and i was down to 106 pounds but then suddenly now i am gaining so much weight... i am 111... show more I used to eat more than 3000 calories a day and ate and ate and i weighed upto 115 pounds so I started to eat just one meal a day since auguest and at first i was losing so much weight.. i eat leass than 1000 calories now and i was down to 106 pounds but then suddenly now i am gaining so much weight... i am 111 pounds now and it is stressing me out.. i have to eat less than 1000 calories now to lose weight and i can't do that.. if i eat more than 1000 calories ill be so fat it makes me depressed.. how can i go back to not gaining so much weight even if i ate more than 2000 calories? i shouldn't have started this diet..