Bank issues. Need help.?

Okay, so I have been working with TD Bank America for about a year and more. Recently, the bank closed the account due to over draft. I wasn t aware of the fact they closed my account. So here is where it gets funky, I am depositing money into the account and I have a receipt from the ATM saying my account accepted... show more Okay, so I have been working with TD Bank America for about a year and more. Recently, the bank closed the account due to over draft. I wasn t aware of the fact they closed my account. So here is where it gets funky, I am depositing money into the account and I have a receipt from the ATM saying my account accepted the money, (which was 240). So I m under the impression that my account has the funds so when to go to add more funds at a teller a few days later, they tell me I cant take out or add any money due to the account being closed. so when i show them the reciept from the ATM they look into my account information and the same morning before I deposited my money they closed the bank. So why did the ATM take my money, not cover my over draft? Also is it possible I can get my money back?
Update: Also to note: I have been getting calls still to collect the over draft money, so that is why I am asking if the 240 would go to it, because even after the 240 was taken by the ATM, it is the same amount of over draft I am being asked to pay.