Why do Christians continue following the bible, despite ALL its contradictions?

There are so many contradictions in the bible, if I were to write it all, we'd be here for a very long time.

Why do Christians continue to blindly follow the bible despite all the contradictions?
Update: Based on the answers I'm getting, some Christians acknowledge that there are contradictions, while others play dumb. I have more respect for those that admit there are contradictions (it shows they are open-minded to criticisms and can have an actual discussion) than those who turn a blind eye... show more Based on the answers I'm getting, some Christians acknowledge that there are contradictions, while others play dumb. I have more respect for those that admit there are contradictions (it shows they are open-minded to criticisms and can have an actual discussion) than those who turn a blind eye (narrow-minded/stubborn).