Friends with benefits?

I need help understanding a situation. Long story short, I used to be 'friends with benefits' with someone. I had developed strong feelings for him but he didn't believe in labels. I know, should've seen this as a red flag. Anyways, I saw him for the jerk he actually was because he used me. We got... show more I need help understanding a situation. Long story short, I used to be 'friends with benefits' with someone. I had developed strong feelings for him but he didn't believe in labels. I know, should've seen this as a red flag. Anyways, I saw him for the jerk he actually was because he used me. We got into an argument so he got back together with his ex. He still wanted me in his life because he said he saw me as his best friend, but I cut him off. A month goes by with no communication and he comes back out of the blue asking me to have sex. I told said f*ck off. I'm pretty sure he's still in a relationship because I seen them a few days before on campus, unless they're not actually together but idk. My question is, why would he come to me for that when he can just get it from his girlfriend?
2 answers 2