Why does my car jerk?

I have a 2009 bmw 328xi 6 speed manual 80k miles not salvage Every once in a while my car jerks very violently. It got to the point where its almost daily. I would be driving like 20 to 30 mph and it would feel like someone breaks hard and does it many times. Or a like a jerking motion. It feels like the car... show more I have a 2009 bmw 328xi 6 speed manual
80k miles not salvage
Every once in a while my car jerks very violently. It got to the point where its almost daily. I would be driving like 20 to 30 mph and it would feel like someone breaks hard and does it many times. Or a like a jerking motion. It feels like the car will fall apart. I always put in neutral to stop it. I think it does this when its warmed up. It might have been my fault. It started doing this when I chanted my own oil. I may have used the old o ring on the oil filter. The large one I replaced but the small one in the center I took out. I used 5w 30 synthetic oil. Does anyone know why by any chance or have a similar problem?