Any guys who have been calling ugly by a lot of girls/women, but you still got a girlfriend and had sex?

If you’re like me but you actually suceeded in getting a girlfriend and having sex (prostitute does not count) then at what age did you manage to? I ask what age, because I strongly feel that all girls/women in their young 20s and below are superficial and care too much about a guy’s physical looks and his... show more If you’re like me but you actually suceeded in getting a girlfriend and having sex (prostitute does not count) then at what age did you manage to?

I ask what age, because I strongly feel that all girls/women in their young 20s and below are superficial and care too much about a guy’s physical looks and his financial income.

I honestly don’t know if I’m delusional now or not, because I am continually called “UGLY AS F*CK” by a lot of girls/women, most online, but I grew up being told this stuff in school too.