Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

Why do people have to be so intolerant, offended, and go out of their way to have people fired over silly things like a confederate flag?

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/mississippi-nurse-...

I bet she is ok with Trump threats, black panthers, and blm reverse racism.

Update:

is this even legal?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Liberals pretend to be offended as an excuse to attack and hurt people they don't like. You have to remember that liberals are psychopaths and sociopaths. They have no real feelings.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

It's just a shirt!!!!

I bet she likes the black panthers though. Reverse racism.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

In 2018, intolerant and offended in the mindset of the DNC

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

People say they want people to have jobs but, actually don't. They look for any excuse. Older Americans purposely try to get young kids fired from their jobs often. Complain to the manager over nothing.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

I would have done more than just fire him....

• 2 years ago

It was a bit more than just a confederate battle flag. A noose and the words "Mississippi Justice". Sure sounds like he thought lynching was a good idea. His employer didn't want someone like that working for them. No one went out of their way. The person was photographed and is employer was made aware of it.

Funny how a shirt promoting murder of minorities is defended by conservatives but they lose it when someone kneels to protest killings and injustice. I guess you guys are just blood thirsty.

• 2 years ago

Well that one was a little different because there was a noose in front of the flag and I believe the shirt said "Southern Justice".

• paul
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

they do not like history

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.