Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

Why do people have to be so intolerant, offended, and go out of their way to have people fired over silly things like a confederate flag?

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/mississippi-nurse-...

I bet she is ok with Trump threats, black panthers, and blm reverse racism.

is this even legal?

Favorite Answer

Liberals pretend to be offended as an excuse to attack and hurt people they don't like. You have to remember that liberals are psychopaths and sociopaths. They have no real feelings.

It's just a shirt!!!!

I bet she likes the black panthers though. Reverse racism.

In 2018, intolerant and offended in the mindset of the DNC

People say they want people to have jobs but, actually don't. They look for any excuse. Older Americans purposely try to get young kids fired from their jobs often. Complain to the manager over nothing.

I would have done more than just fire him....

It was a bit more than just a confederate battle flag. A noose and the words "Mississippi Justice". Sure sounds like he thought lynching was a good idea. His employer didn't want someone like that working for them. No one went out of their way. The person was photographed and is employer was made aware of it.

Funny how a shirt promoting murder of minorities is defended by conservatives but they lose it when someone kneels to protest killings and injustice. I guess you guys are just blood thirsty.

Well that one was a little different because there was a noose in front of the flag and I believe the shirt said "Southern Justice".

• paul

they do not like history