How do I become a polymath?
- Anonymous2 years agoFavorite Answer
1. Understand your potential is greater, "more unlimited," than your outer waking consciousness may "believe"--in other words, "conditioning as limitation" is what may happen as one's inner child, one's goodness and joy, becomes supplanted by childish misqualifications.
2. Acquaint yourself with some of the great polymaths, both for inspiration, insight, and direction.
3. Develop insight meditation.
Resources for 2. and 3.:
John Von Neumann, by Macrae;
Buckminister Fuller's Universe;
The Last Man Who Knew Everything, by Andrew Robinson;
Henri Poincare, by Gray;
Leonardo, by Bramly;
The Last Man Who Knew Everything, by Schwartz;
The Path of the Higher Self;
Creation: Artistic and Spiritual;
- All is in AllLv 52 years ago
Study every science.
- DavidLv 72 years ago
Become an expert in many subjects.
- Anonymous2 years ago
just do it
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 2 years ago
i have no idea.