Question for seasoned Weed/Pot connoisseurs?

Yesterday, there was a powerful odour in the hall on the same floor/building of the unit that I am renting out (Seal myself in so not sure if its still there or not), and it almost made me hurl, more then once. Anyways, I have been able to describe the odour by using combos of smells that I am familiar with and... show more Yesterday, there was a powerful odour in the hall on the same floor/building of the unit that I am renting out (Seal myself in so not sure if its still there or not), and it almost made me hurl, more then once.

Anyways, I have been able to describe the odour by using combos of smells that I am familiar with and was just wondering if this is what Pot smells like, as I am quite certain that, that is what it was coming from:
Smells kind of like a mixture of burning/burnt rope, Some bad BO, a bit of cat urine (God only knows that I really, really know what that stuff smells like, lolz), kind of sweaty gym socks aromas, some wet dog, kind of a brown sugar like sweetness, a bit like rotten eggs, kind of like skunk and some rotten/bitter food, along with rotting/decaying earthy wood type of odours on a rainy day, also kind of like that yellow stuff from the dandelions flower along with the sap from the stem that I use to rub on my hands as a kid along with a kind of freshly cut grass type of aroma.