My entire family never supports my desire for a nose job. Should I do it without telling them one day?

I am 18 I’ve been telling my mum about it for years and told her the other day I found local places online. She’s obviously told family members. My grandmother and one aunt were talking all this smash about these celebrities getting it and people they know who have bent noses, ‘rotting’ noses after nose jobs. I... show more I am 18 I’ve been telling my mum about it for years and told her the other day I found local places online.
She’s obviously told family members. My grandmother and one aunt were talking all this smash about these celebrities getting it and people they know who have bent noses, ‘rotting’ noses after nose jobs. I have a big family and I don’t want all of them talking to me about it like this
Anyway I felt so uncomfortable I walked away
Might as well just do it one day without telling anyone
I don’t even have enough money for it nor do I earn income at the moment lol

Why do family’s never support nose jobs ?!?! IF ITS GONNA MAKE ME HAPPY!!