1. Eat something before meals. In the 1990s, research on the neural response to diet revealed that sugar and fat concentrations in the blood are receptors that regulate hunger, and if they're too low in the blood, the brain starts the eating process Performance for a strong sense of hunger, so eat a little before meals, can effectively increase the concentration of sugar and fat in the blood, greatly reduce hunger and appetite. According to my personal experience, food digestion needs a certain time, preferably in the 15-30 minutes before a meal to eat fruit, snacks, fundamentally reduce appetite, reduce the amount of food.
2. Control the type and variety of dishes. According to a study by physiologist Rolls in the 1980s, changes in the taste of food (and the variety of dishes) can counteract the body's signal that it is full, with more dishes (especially at potlucks), even if we have to be careful about controlling them And the more you eat.
3. Prioritize your meals. Eat low-calorie foods first, such as liquids and vegetables, easy to digest absorption, can quickly alleviate hunger, and reduce the subsequent intake of high-calorie foods. It is usually made with high-calorie foods such as soup, vegetables, and then meat products. Long-term adherence to not only effectively reduce calorie intake, and will develop extremely healthy eating habits.
4. Chew slowly and eat longer.
5. Leave the table when you're done.