What am I doing wrong. Every time I cook and follow the majority of receipes online my food ends up being bland?

I’m trying to get that delicious restaurant taste without paying restaurant prices. I try to look for copy cat receipes online but I swear the only thing I can make taste amazing is teryki chicken and Mac and cheese. My tacos are always bland, my fajitas are bland. They never taste as good as Mexican restaurants... show more I’m trying to get that delicious restaurant taste without paying restaurant prices. I try to look for copy cat receipes online but I swear the only thing I can make taste amazing is teryki chicken and Mac and cheese. My tacos are always bland, my fajitas are bland. They never taste as good as Mexican restaurants even enlightened I follow highly rated websites that swear it’s the best thing ever