Is there such thing as funding for someone who would like to buy an existing succesful business ?

At the present i cant say i have alot of money to my name, im am extremely hardworking chef, bursting with ideas but im tired of working long hours earning a rubbish wage just to fill the pockets of others.. recently a succesful business local to me has gone on the market for a staggering £895,000. is there... show more At the present i cant say i have alot of money to my name, im am extremely hardworking chef, bursting with ideas but im tired of working long hours earning a rubbish wage just to fill the pockets of others.. recently a succesful business local to me has gone on the market for a staggering £895,000. is there anywhere i could look to pitch a possible business idea to get a loan, im desperate to grab the bull by the horns and try my hand at my own thing, working long hours for myself building my own reputation, at the moment it would be impossible for me to get any kind of start up funds together... does this kind of funding exist ??

cheers