Hacked or virus?

I have recently started using chrome and have been having trouble with random accounts being accessed. I do not think it is a chrome issue but something is going on. It started a couple of weeks ago when i got an email from Ebay telling me that someone listed an item under my account and it would be locked until i... show more I have recently started using chrome and have been having trouble with random accounts being accessed. I do not think it is a chrome issue but something is going on.

It started a couple of weeks ago when i got an email from Ebay telling me that someone listed an item under my account and it would be locked until i called and went through the verification steps. (I used the phone number from ebays website to do this.)

A few days after that i got an email from Hulu telling me that a new device logged into my account and it gave the device name and ip address which traced back to a chinese wholesale website called alibaba, A site that i briefly browsed for 10 minutes a week prior. I clicked no external links and did not register for anything.

This morning i got an email from my isp saying that someone added an email address under my account. Went to my account and found someone from china created an email account so i deleted that one.

My question is what is going on? I have windows defender and firewall panda antivirus.

I have run Malwarebytes,Spybot S&D,Ccleaner and F-Secure router checker and none of them find any viruses or problems.

I assume something was installed or hacked. I do not use any type of password manager either.

So what else can i do or check to stop this?