What would be your first thought or action if a national emergency was declared?
- CarolOklaLv 72 years agoFavorite Answer
WHERE is it? Getting into a closet is pointless if a nuclear bomb goes off in the greater Oklahoma City area. I hope I am in the best zone.
At least I am lot further from Havana Cuba than I was during the Cuban. Missile Crisis and my mom was going on and on about Havana bring only 90 miles away, but BUT leaving out from Miami, Florida.
- Casey YLv 72 years ago
Totally depends on the disaster.
- LLv 72 years ago
Depends on the nature of the disaster and where it is located...
- Spock (rhp)Lv 72 years ago
how much food do i have stockpiled? and will water service continue?
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- EnguerarrardLv 72 years ago
Check the report.
- 2 years ago
I would think of the cats and the wild life. They are the ones who suffer the most.
- the internetLv 72 years ago
Did I leave the stove on?