How to deal with my landlord?

My handicapped sister's landlord came to her apartment and pounded on the door for 20 minutes today. My sister is a breast cancer survivor who is still receiving treatment. She also suffers from agoraphobia and general anxiety disorder. She is able to live by herself with help of family. He did not give... show more My handicapped sister's landlord came to her apartment and pounded on the door for 20 minutes today. My sister is a breast cancer survivor who is still receiving treatment. She also suffers from agoraphobia and general anxiety disorder. She is able to live by herself with help of family.

He did not give her a 24 hour notice that he was coming to work on the apartment.
He left a nasty note asking why she is sick all of the time. I know he has a right to come into the apartment for repairs.

Her rent is paid in full and on time every month.

She is suffering from bronchitis and needs rest.

Shouldn't he wait until she is strong enough to have him come into the apartment?