Somebody Good with computers/ technology? In desperate need for help ((being harassed online))?

There's somebody on Instagram harassing me, Making fake photoshopped conversations of me, Made a fake account of me and then when I approached them about it they changed the account name. I really have no clue who this person is , or why they're after me. They made a fake conversation with my Instagram... show more There's somebody on Instagram harassing me, Making fake photoshopped conversations of me, Made a fake account of me and then when I approached them about it they changed the account name. I really have no clue who this person is , or why they're after me. They made a fake conversation with my Instagram account on photoshop and sent it to my boyfriend. If somebody can please help me track their ip address just to see what area they live in, what state, anything that would be really helpful. I thought about contacting the police but I don't think they will do anything about it since no threats have been made.
8 answers 8