T asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

Trump's presidency is pretty much over. Are you glad?

now that the Dems have the house they can stop anything Trump does dead in its tracks and now that MI, WI. and PA have become blue again, Trump can't win reelection

83 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

I'm glad, but he still has the power and the "genius' of the corrupt, ruthless, unethical businessman that he is to find devious ways to get around checks and balances. Like replacing Sessions with Whittaker, appointing all those supreme court judges, and so on. Not to mention what he is doing to the press, now. Even FOX is starting to question some of his tactics, they've gotten so extreme... resulting in his supporters sending pipe bombs to political foes and CNN offices makes Tricky Dick Nixon look like a boy scout. That's a little worse than harassing somebody in a restaurant. Now he's attempting to silence the press by having his Secret Service take their press badges. One of the hallmarks of a dictatorship is silencing dissenting views and creating a "fake" press that only supports and further enables the dictator. This was always part of the MAGA agenda. It was never intended to benefit "the people", only the dictator wannabe, who writes love letters to fellow dictators, who is now sitting in the Oval Office.But as much as he may be suffering cognitive decline, the parts of our POTUS's brain which govern the ability to be a brilliant demagogue seem to be fully functional, and there are a lot of gullible people out there.

• 1 year ago

do not count out Trump just yet

• 1 year ago

I'll be glad when he's out; not before.

• 1 year ago

Awesome troll question no proof just crazy . thanks for the chuckle

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 year ago

Im a non white Democrat and no Im not glad. I've enjoyed free speech over walking on PC eggshells although moderate PC is healthy, not focusing on which bathroom gays want to use as a national priority, or having homosexuality forced upon me or children, and being prioritized and appreciated as an American, not having to apologize for enforcing the law, and not letting the media and Hollywood tell us what to think and what to do. Ive enjoyed not being dominated by extremist liberal tyrany although it still persists. When Trump got elected other Dems were depressed, I exhaled and celebrated with this song.

"Ding dong the witch is gone, the wicked (b)itch is goooone"

• Shawn1 year agoReport

I still lean left but I've definetly walked away.

• 1 year ago

hahahaha that is a really funny statement coming from the uneducated brainwashed non self thinking side of the room....

• sirjester099
      Lv 6
      1 year agoReport

I believe that he is referring to the fact that because democrats took the US House majority that VERY effectively made Trump a lame duck president!
      Meaning the Trump dumb ditties ended on election night!

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

His presidency has only just begun. So I don't really know what you're referring to.

• 1 year agoReport

Well referring to Republicans logic, Trump is beautiful and godly! He's the best ever nothing beats him. Repubs would take his load in their mouth all day every day

• Nick
    Lv 5
    1 year ago

It won't end overnight even if the Democrats impeach him. He still has to be convicted in the Senate. In the event you can get both a majority vote for impeachment and conviction, that will all take TIME. Plus, the new Congress won't be officially seated until January.

• 1 year agoReport

Impeached for what??

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

So you think gridlock is a good thing?

• Lv 6
      1 year agoReport

We don't twist anything. We tell the truth, and you call it "twisting".

• 1 year ago

Let's watch the next two years. You think the House can stop anything Trump does?

• Byron1 year agoReport

RBR just feel and broke her ribs,she is getting old. Trump might have his 3rd SCJ.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.