Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 2 years ago

Why do people wear geeky glasses?

When you can get cool looking ones?

Favorite Answer

Because they are a bunch of thots and they will regret once you show them their pictures in 20 years. They look like effin Guy Verhofstadt

• dj

They like the look of them

Mine look sorta geeky but I personally just like to pick what looks best with my face shape. But I find a lot of girls who dont need prescription lenses wear them as well, maybe to make them look smarter because they don't actually have a brain...?

It is very surely cute

because toit

because they can cool and cute with an outfit... can make a person look educated and articulate (smart)

coz there blind

• Mystic

What's "cool" to one person may not be "cool" to another. The glasses someone chooses is THEIR business, not yours. They're the ones who have to wear them, not you. You wear whatever you like and let others do the same.

• Satan

Glasses, by themselves, are not cool or geeky.

Same as sexy lingerie, is not sexy until its on a sexy woman.

I suggest, when you go to the opticians, you ask someone who is stylish to come with you to help choose.

Why do people post stupid, pointless, boring questions?? We'll never know.........

• David

Attention seekers.