Anonymous

Is it true that liberals are conceived in the rectum instead of in the womb? Is this why they are so big on abortion?

• Nobody likes Budweiser guzzling, Winston choking, Sister screwing, Trailer trashing, NASCAR watching, Toothless, Race hating, Red necking, Rightwingnut Christian Conservatards!

• Lili

I marvel every day at the juvenile stupidity of so many people here.

It's not a dumb question at all.

Do you base this on the very big part of them you fellate to get spare change to buy the Lysol you drink? Do you swallow?

• 1 year ago

You have got to be one of the most ignorant and\or stupidest people in the world. Even knowing the answer, posting that question speaks volumes. Have a nice life. I am not a Liberal nor Republican. or Democrat!

• 1 year ago

Hi not so stupid as you posting this question

1 year ago

@Mr. Smartypants, just because your parents were not married is no reason for you to want everybody else to be what you are.

• 1 year ago

I think the new Democratic majority in the House should get a bill going to ban Republican marriages.

1 year ago

That's impossible.