Help, Oil light comes on when braking. I found a crack in my oil cap and my oil dipstick is missing with yellow gunk in tube?

I feel so stupid for not checking under my hood sooner. But no dripping, no running hot, no white smoke, and runs like it usually does. Just oil light came on when braking and goes off when gassing it. Check under the hood and found a crack under the oil cap itself. Nothing else seemed damaged. Then FML oil... show more I feel so stupid for not checking under my hood sooner. But no dripping, no running hot, no white smoke, and runs like it usually does. Just oil light came on when braking and goes off when gassing it. Check under the hood and found a crack under the oil cap itself. Nothing else seemed damaged. Then FML oil dipstick is gone, but tube seemed plug with this yellow gunk that solidified. Damn it, can’t take this! Always something, advice?