I had an electrician come to my house to do work. Anyways he caused a hole in the ceiling. The ceiling was apparently wet from a leak.?

The electrician had to go in the attic to do some work. There was a leak in the ceiling but I had a handyman come and fix that prior to the electrician coming. The electrician said it was not his fault because the ceiling fell in from where it was wet. The electrician works for a big company. Should I try and sue... show more The electrician had to go in the attic to do some work. There was a leak in the ceiling but I had a handyman come and fix that prior to the electrician coming. The electrician said it was not his fault because the ceiling fell in from where it was wet. The electrician works for a big company. Should I try and sue the big company and make them pay for the repairs?