Why do the ladies at the Chinese takeout place I frequent, repeatedly increase the price of the exact same thing I order?

Please don’t take this the wrong way, as I am not a penny pincher by any means. But, it’s the principle of the matter. Whenever I order my usual, “chicken wings w/French fries, and a bag of crispy noodles,” from the neighborhood Chinese takeout, the lady at the counter gives me a different price. The first time I... show more Please don’t take this the wrong way, as I am not a penny pincher by any means. But, it’s the principle of the matter.

Whenever I order my usual, “chicken wings w/French fries, and a bag of crispy noodles,” from the neighborhood Chinese takeout, the lady at the counter gives me a different price. The first time I went there, I distinctly remember being charged $5.70. But a week ago, she charged me $5.80. Then last Friday, $5.90. Next time I go there, should I pose as an employee who needs a receipt because he’s picking up his boss’s lunch?