My sister just died of leukemia. How can I still get my parents to let me go to Ashley's birthday party this afternoon?

She died Thursday night. Everyone is here this weekend with the funeral Tuesday so I can easily get a ride from an aunt or my grandmother. I want to be able to enjoy seeing everyone and not be sad. Mom and Dad seem to like being miserable and same with my brother. I had been looking forward to Ashley's... show more She died Thursday night. Everyone is here this weekend with the funeral Tuesday so I can easily get a ride from an aunt or my grandmother. I want to be able to enjoy seeing everyone and not be sad. Mom and Dad seem to like being miserable and same with my brother.

I had been looking forward to Ashley's birthday and I will be seeing the family at the funeral and all. She lives only 12 minutes away so how can I get my parents to let me go? I'm tired of them wanting me to be miserable just cause they are.