Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionComedy · 1 year ago

who else hates king of the hill?

I can't stand that show with the exception of dale he's my favorite character, and here is why one everyone is aware that Nancy has been cheating on her husband for 13 years and had a son as a result from the affair yet nobody would tell him and they supposedly friends with him since high school in reality they are all fake friends. Peggy is annoying she's terrible at spanish i honestly don't know how she can receive a substitute teacher of the year award for three years, she's not intelligent i mean she was the last person to find out Joesph was John Redcorn's son which obvious because of his appearance. she talks about Nancy cheating on Dale with John and having Joesph but she cheated on Hank with Bill and had Bobby it's obvious to the entire neighborhood and audience talk about the pot calling the kettle black, clearly nobody can stand her and her insecurities no wonder her husband loves his dog and propane and propane accessories however i do think he does love Bobby to an extend. also she got mad about him kissing another girl yet she slept with someone else before they were married and lied about it. Hank is too uptight we all get he was unloved as a child by his own father cotton he acts like he got a stick stuck up his *** he never is unsupportive of everything bobby does he expects him to be like him when he's nothing like him. Bill is annoying fat retarded tagalong i get his wife cheated and divorced him but he is always stuck up his friend's asses and needy.

plus he's always obsessed with Peggy and makes inappropriate comments in front of her husband and his friends everyone knows he slept with her and they had bobby except hank but why make it obvious. plus he crys like a damn girl

Boomhauer is womanizer who nobody can understand.

Minh and Kahn are annoying who calls their daughter kahn Jr? plus they always think their better then everyone else however it's funny how they make fun everyone else especially about Peggy's big feet.

I know it's just a cartoon but most of the characters are annoying i hope they don't bring the show back.

I like Family Guy, South Park and American Dad better at least it has humor in it.

it was on last night i only watched a little before watching something else.

First of all it's not a rant it's called an option i believe i am entitled under freedom of speech the first amendment. i have nothing against king of the hill show, i said only a few characters were annoying actually if they bring the show back and do a cross over with Beavis and Butthead that will be cool i liked that show and the Simpson too. i don't watch king of the hill anymore since i seen every episode from start to finish and i don't watch re-runs. as for telling me to get a hobby...

i was just saying i grew up watching king of the hill, also beavis and butthead, the simpson, south park and Family guy,

Cotton was funny he treated women disrespectful because his character is a stereotype of how men treated their wives in the 1950's they belong in the kitchen barefoot and pregnant or doing women's work. he hated peggy because she was probably a feminist who would not let men push her around.

Also the old man on Beavis and butthead sounds and looks like an older version of Hank Hill i forgot his name so if they did a cross over in both shows that would be funny them meeting.

• EddieJ
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

I liked "King of the Hill" but I haven't watched it since its first run.

I do NOT watch Family Guy, South Park and American Dad. I find all of the characters annoying.

So, we clearly have different tastes in cartoons.

1 year ago

It's more tolerable than spongebob

1 year ago

If you don't like it, don't watch it. I stopped watching at time of original airing, because I did not like Cotton. It's not meant to be rocket science; it just shows some goofy folks, trying to get thru life without caving. There are only about three episodes of the show that I like to re-watch.

• Robin
    1 year ago

your question sounds more than a rant keep it to your self if you like the show you wouldnt be trolling on here get a hobby

• 1 year ago

Nah it was good

1 year ago

Honestly its not my go to show, but if its on i'll watch it.