What the freak should I do this is painful?!?

Ok so I have this bump on my vagina, specifically the upper area where my pubs are. the picture attached I have circled the area for you to see where the bump is. But it is excurciating pain with this bump. It hurts so bad I literally for the past two days have taken advil like clock work. It's been here going... show more Ok so I have this bump on my vagina, specifically the upper area where my pubs are. the picture attached I have circled the area for you to see where the bump is. But it is excurciating pain with this bump. It hurts so bad I literally for the past two days have taken advil like clock work. It's been here going on a week. Started out as a small lump that grew bigger each day and now it's a tender, burning, slightly itchy, very painful bump that's slightly hard or filled with puss but it doesn't even look like something "popable"
Also this is a recurring bump in that very same spot but this is the worst it has EVER gotten. I have noticed a pattern that it comes right before, during, or right after my cycle. But should I go to the hospital? When will it go away? Why did this happen or keep happening? What should I did ??