With the election of President Trump, Brexit, the election of President Bolsonaro, and the stepping down of Angela Merkel are liberals?

sad to see their dreams of global socialism evaporating like a puddle of dirty water on a hot summers day?

Favorite Answer

Brexit wasn't anti-socialist, if anything part of the reason for the vote was a complaint about Tory austerity measures.

• Mike

Is the coward lip crusher talking about his family swimming pool growing up when he mentions a puddle of dirty water on a hot summer day? I figure that he and his entire trashy family probably like to roll around in a puddle of dirty water on a hot summer day. I hear that is how he was conceived by his parents who were siblings.

"NO ONE WANTS YOU LIBERALS ANYMORE!!!!! DON'T YOU GET IT!!!??? YOU'VE LOST!!!!!"

Which is why Hillary Clinton got 3 million more votes than Trump did.

And, once again, you get yourself crushed.

You got yourself a real sick fetish there, cuck.

• cosmo

With the election of President Trump, Brexit, the election of President Bolsonaro, and the stepping down of Angela Merkel, I'm sad to see my dream of global capitalism and free trade evaporating in favor of corrupt nationalist oligarchies.

• Sally

The problem with people like you is that you don't realize we're all on the same bus.

Angela Merkel is a religious conservative, head of the Christian Democratic Union, but she allows compassion and reason to guide her politics.

It is the far right using populism that are influencing politics in a negative way. Putin is laughing his head off.

• gerald

be careful what you wish for you won't like it I saw the Nazis singing too burning the books of learning

Hi soy boy, happy Monday

We don't need to know your favorite drink?