Did you know Cesar Sayoc is a Liberal Democrat?

I tuned in to Michael Savage and Rush Limbaugh, and learned this.

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Those two are very reliable. I know this because my intelligence sources (reliable chain emailers) say so

• 1 year ago

It's a well-known fact that all right-wing terrorists are really Manchurian agents controlled by the left. Fortunately, I surgically implanted a USB full of right-wing E-books into my brain in order to resist their brainwashing. FACT.

• 1 year ago

Yes, apparently he is a liberal who has been running around for years acting like a lunatic conservative, all for the purpose of carrying out this plot.

• 1 year ago

Yeah, I'm sure those nutcases know better than the actual authorities who actually looked into what actual information there is on the guy, not just what your contard "feels" want to hear.

1 year ago

You mean pill popper rush and doctor of nutritional ethnomedicine savage?

And yes, mr. Savages degree qualifies him to tell gullible people that lemongrass and honey will cure their cancer.

1 year ago

Alex Jones FTW!!! He was actually possesed by a Clinton Goblin.

• 1 year ago

You're just a loony liberal spreading fake news. You don't listen to either of them. You're too busy smoking legal pot and having butt sex with your boyfriend. Loser.

• 1 year ago

Let’s see how many buy into your story

1 year ago

well if you heard it from those unparaleled sources of truth, good enough for me!

1 year ago

HaHaHa