Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 year ago

Is the Palestinian dream over now?

Oman just recognized Israel as state LOL

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

If we're honest, the Palestinian dream was never going to be a reality. The second they turned to violence, they were screwed. They had chance after chance to create a Palestinian state for the first time in history, they rejected them all. The final nail in the coffin is being prepared. They only have themselves and their leaders to blame. As more and more Arab countries rub shoulders with Israel (due to Iran) I hope the Arabs in Gaza and Judea & Samaria/'West Bank' look at the Arab countries that are growing closer to Israel and ask themselves where they went wrong. The Arab world used the 'Palestinians' as pawns, they're not even that to them anymore. They've become incredibly irrelevant.

• Robert
      1 year agoReport

Excellent answer. Please also see my answer (currently on page 2 of this question-thread) in which I seek to assist the reader in understanding what the "Palestinian dream" actually is.

• 1 year ago

The time will tell.

1 year ago

For the Israelis, it was a Nightmare

I still say Israel should Annex the west bank and the last bit of the Land of Israel take the UN slap on the wrist problem solved

1 year ago

You’re acc so dumb

No one has a problem with Israel existing ffs

• sexy troll
      1 year agoReport

where is my halloween candies I was promised two milky way bars madam :[

• Cousin
    1 year ago

Not yet. Make me King of the Latin Kingdom of Jerusalem and I shall treat the Palestinians as a good Christian monarch should. No more gulag on the West Bank. That's a shameful way to treat people. I would restore pre-1948 property rights and teach Christian kindness through my good example.

• Robert
      1 year agoReport

Contributor Cousin is quite right to point out that the Palestinian Authority should not be running a "gulag" on the West Bank; it is a shameful way to treat people. Perhaps the Palestinians might also like to hold a general election; but don't hold your breath for it!

• Jeff
    1 year ago

Oh man! Crazy!

1 year ago

Palestinians have 3 kids for every Jew

• 1 year ago

Why can't there be two states?

That was the original plan, wasn't it?

• Robert
      1 year agoReport

Palestinian joy at the murder of civilians, extends also to the United States of America – please see source for Palestinian reaction to 9/11:
      http://arabterrorism.tripod.com/terrorism3.html

1 year ago

I recognize that Trump exists, but I do not recognize his right to.

1 year ago

My world revolves around Oman. And you.