Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo WidgetsInstalling the Engine · 1 year ago

Who do you think might have done this?

Hello Vim Squeezy,

The answer on Yahoo Answers was reported and deleted by one or more trusted members of the Answers community:

"Mostly Dorothy and DGH, Dot actually moved one of my questions over 10 times the other day, the sooner this feature is abolished the better"

This answer has been removed and 10 points have been deducted from your account. You may not have realized this, but all answers submitted on Yahoo Answers must comply with the Answers Community Guidelines.

'No need to cry over it.' Its reporters that are the poosies, I'm not afraid of other opinions

'why, vim, are u anon' I've been asking questions anon ever since my 4th account was taken down by the snowflake enemies of free speech

I haven't the slightest idea. 

1 year ago

Why is everyone anonymous on this page?

My guess is this is all the reporters.

1 year ago

Calling out other users is a violation. People who violate the rules here lose the right to complain about others doing it. It was removed, as it should have been. Doesn't matter who reported it.

The site has many users. There is no way to know who reports what. Some people even lie that they did or did not report a post, to stir the pot.

1 year ago

A well trusted member of the Yahoo Answers community who is quite rightly removing violations from this site...

You violated the guidelines, your answer was removed. Where exactly is the problem? We need more trustworthy reporters to clear this site up.

Source(s): Suspended Again
    1 year ago

It could have been anyone reporting it as the violation it is.

You called out other users.

That's a violation.

I'm sure I'll get "thumbs down" (Oh, look, there they are!) but that's most likely what happened.