Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAir Travel · 1 year ago

What's the cheaper time to travel?

2- What's the cheaper airline?

3- How to organize the travel? Clothes, where to go etc.

4- If you are visiting knew people is a gift required?

5-How to chose a backpack?

6-Where to keep the codes? Credit card, computer etc?

7- What to bring? A computer, a tablet or a cell phone?

8- If you bought a product but forgot to present a reduction ticket. Is better to ask the money back and then buy the same product another time?

9-How to be motivated to travel?

10- Are Airbnb, carlift etc good to use in other countries?

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

DO NOT FLY AROUND CHRISTMAS / THE HOLIDAYS. That is the worst time to travel. Traveling in the middle of the week during the school / work year is probably the best (and probably the cheapest) get an app called Kayak, they tell you when the tickets are cheapest.

2- What's the cheaper airline? I would recommend RyanAir if you are in Europe or something like American Airlines if your flying internationally from America (it's pretty much the cheapest you can get)

3- How to organize the travel? Clothes, where to go etc. Choose a good hotel, pack your clothes neatly, make sure you bring enough cash to exchange for the currency there, e.t.c.

4- If you are visiting knew people is a gift required? If someone is hosting you for free or for very little I might recommend it, or if you are visiting friends or family for the day I would also recommend it.

5-How to chose a backpack? Look for the one that can fit everything you need in it for a cheap price. Also if your going to be there for a long time I would recommend bringing a suitcase.

6-Where to keep the codes? Credit card, computer etc? In your wallet / purse if you have one.

7- What to bring? A computer, a tablet or a cell phone? I think a computer and cell phone is enough, although if you are flying to a different country your cell phone may not work.

8- If you bought a product but forgot to present a reduction ticket. Is better to ask the money back and then buy the same product another time? Although I am not sure what a reduction ticket is, if it is something crucial that you need then and there I would recommend trying your best to get it, but the best way to avoid that is to make sure you don't lose it.

9-How to be motivated to travel? Travelling is fun! I speak from experience. Don't worry about the aircraft, flying has been proven to be safer than driving. I am an aviation enthusiast and I know about airplanes and I can tell you, it is very safe.

I think it really depends on the country and the people, I also think it depends on the demographic of people in the country and how much they earn. If it is a poor country, chances are Airbnb isn't going to work out. Otherwise, Airbnb is not bad or carlift is not bad!

1 year ago

Just do it.