What can I put on my father's grave to honor his service in the Marine Corps?

My dad passed away 5 days ago. During WWII he fought in the pacifc in the Marines. After the war he became a general practioner. He loved the Marines and loved being a gp. He was a member of Marine Corps league. I was thinking about the inscription on his grave (he's got a temporarily marker right now). I was... show more My dad passed away 5 days ago. During WWII he fought in the pacifc in the Marines. After the war he became a general practioner. He loved the Marines and loved being a gp. He was a member of Marine Corps league. I was thinking about the inscription on his grave (he's got a temporarily marker right now). I was thinking about writing the following " DR. JUSTIN DANIEL .... PFC US MARINE CORPS-WWII- 1924-2018 LOVING HUSBAND FATHER AND FRIEND" and then have an eagle globe and anchor symbol depicted on his gravestone. What do you think?