Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetOther - Internet · 1 year ago

Viewing profiles on LinkedIn?

If you view a profile on LinkedIn and then delete your own profile can the person see you viewed their profile? I was looking at a person that will be interviewing me for an interview next week and didn t realise they can see who viewed the profile, I m embarrassed now!!

• Eva
    1 year ago

You shouldn't be. It shows you care enough about the interview to find out something about the person/company before you go in. That's a good thing.

• Kyle
    1 year ago

don't worry about it. its not uncommon for you to look at who's interviewing you, or for them to see who they're going to interview. it's just all doing some research to get some background on the person before they talk. you can use it as talking points when you're in the interview too. i do it all the time.

you can even ask to make a connection with that person, adding a note that you're excited about the interview and looking forward to the meeting. even if you don't get the job, you'll have the connection should they have other opportunities come up that maybe a better fit for you.

• karly
    1 year ago

It is a very odd network...nosy sods

• marty
    1 year ago

They may be impressed you did some research to help get the job, i wouldn't worry about it.