How can I be more motivated to take showers?

Edit I'm a 17 year old girl and I've HATED taking showers since I was a kid. In fact, I hate taking care of my personal hygiene in general. I barely even brush my teeth and live off of gum. My mom set this new rule for me: I have to shower everyday at 4pm. I know why I have to shower, but I feel like... show more Edit
I'm a 17 year old girl and I've HATED taking showers since I was a kid. In fact, I hate taking care of my personal hygiene in general. I barely even brush my teeth and live off of gum. My mom set this new rule for me: I have to shower everyday at 4pm. I know why I have to shower, but I feel like it's such a tiring task. It only takes 5 minutes but I hate it. When I'm in the shower, it's fine. But when I'm getting ready for the shower, my mood is just bad. Why do I hate showers so much and how can I hate them less?

Just for some background information, I usually shower once a week. I know it sounds disgusting, but this is how much I dread showers. I just feel like I could be doing something much better with my time.
And I don't get sick or any infections.

I don't have a fear or hatred of water, I just think it's too much effort to wash myself.

I'm not sexually active.