This is late....but Roman Reigns has leukemia?

Your thoughts? This is bigger than people's hate for Reigns, or whether he deserves to be Universal Champion..... I'm honestly very saddened by the news, and my thoughts go out to him & his family. He's a hero inside the ring, but he's also one outside of the ring for facing this disease head-on. show more Your thoughts?
This is bigger than people's hate for Reigns, or whether he deserves to be Universal Champion.....

I'm honestly very saddened by the news, and my thoughts go out to him & his family. He's a hero inside the ring, but he's also one outside of the ring for facing this disease head-on.
Update: ...I'll also add that I find it disgusting that some people are joking about this and saying "It's a work".
It's not funny to me at all.
Update 2: Thanks for the answers everyone. If you've shown support for him, thank you, and if you still brought wrestling into this and joked about it....at least you've shown me your true colors and you wouldn't find this funny if one of your friends or family members were going through the same thing.... You... show more Thanks for the answers everyone. If you've shown support for him, thank you, and if you still brought wrestling into this and joked about it....at least you've shown me your true colors and you wouldn't find this funny if one of your friends or family members were going through the same thing....
You know who I'm talking to.