Mahdi asked in TravelGermanyFrankfurt · 1 year ago

Germany condemns killing of Khashoggi, Germany will not sell arms to Saudi Arabia What do you think of this step ??

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 12 months ago

I don't think Germany or any country should be trading weapons with any of the Muslim countries. Can not be trusted and we know they're just going to use them against us.

• Orla C
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

I think Germany is now the leader of the free world, and the US is no longer part of the free world, but fast becoming a dictatorship.

• 1 year ago

They're not selling directly to the Saudis but are selling to them through a middle man.

• 1 year ago

The U.S. should join in with Germany. What do we need the Saudi's for? I can't understand why we must give billions and billions to other nations when we CAN'T AFFORD TO!!!!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 year ago

Does Germany sell many arms to Saudi Arabia? Maybe it is an empty gesture.

Also, the Deep States in may countries have a close working relationship. They are all working towards the New World Order, after all.

Expect the UK, France, Canada, Australia and Germany to all support the driving of a wedge between the real new world order between the Saudis under Mohammad bin Salman and the Trump America.

• Katz22
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Good for them, someone has to be the leader of the free world because the USA certainly has given up the honor.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Sounds like a great new ambassador to the U.N..

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Lockheed Martin and Northrup Grumman should be very happy.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

We let the Krauts manufacture arms? Yikes. What Washington genius came up with that idea?

• 1 year ago

It would be a positive development if they'd use those arms to stop the migrants from flooding their country. Otherwise, who cares?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.